Monday, 23 June 2008
So it's my third week at flip I really really like the people here but everyone's so busy with all their deadlines that they barely have time for me.
But they're really really really nice and very helpful when i ask them questions.
So... i've been going around asking random people if they've needed any help no matter how small (as long as bringing coffee wasnt involved)
- I've ended up editing this website's design on photoshop
- Doing QA (Quality Assurance) for this other website which was in Arabic so i had a great advantage helping them out there.
-I've done lots of screen shots and picture searching for them too lol which ,apparently, was a great help.
So yea, im still currently working on my own personal project in which i have to design my own site.
- It starts with a brief and creating my logo( upper right)
- Then the site map
- Then WIREFRAMES -the basic layout of the pages -Which as you all now know i hate. to do that I've been having to use this program called omnigraffle pro (which is good because now i at least have basic knowledge of it)
- After that - the fun part - the design =D
The cycle goes like this :
Basically. A website doesnt just stop at making it "live" (putting it out on the internet) you still have to fix the bugs and keep maintaining it.